SORRY AGAIN MY DEAR READERS!
I've been busy lately and the stupid streamyx connection isn't working well at home. Whenever I'm free, there's problem with the connection. When I'm busy, it goes back to normal. How sickening can this be? This is just a quick update for my angry readers. =p. A lot of them had been complaining why isn't there any updates, what happened to me etc. LOL!
FYI, I just started college in SEGI KL on the 16th, taking Business Studies and I'm still working. Which means I'm taking part time studies. Work in the morning, study at night. Sounds hectic? Yes, it is! By the end of the day, you'll be exhausted like a dried zombie. That's 1 of the reason why I've been so busy. Why do I wanna take part time studies instead of full time? Well, I have my own reasons, financial wise, I wanna earn my own money and not depend so much on my famiy. Doesn't sound like a 17+ year old girl right? Sometimes after u started working for sometime, you will talk and act differently, as in you will think in a more mature way compared to last time.
After a week in college, assignments and exercises starting to flow to my way. Taking part time studies in college isn't that fun. I'm the youngest in class. How great..... My classmates are mostly in their 20s. There's even a couple of married women with children. Wow?! Btw, this is just a short semester, 2 and a half months. Exam in May for 2 subjects (Intro to Business & Financial Acc 1). I'm still not sure to continue the whole course as part timer or switch to a full timer after the 1st and 2nd sem. It all depends on me, whether I feel tiring or not. If I'm ok with this kinda life, I will continue what I'm doing. If not, I might consider leaving my company and concentrate on my studies.
Yawnnn! I better go to bed now, it's a long day tomorrow. Ciaoz readers! Cheers!! Thanks for your support! XD
Note: I'll update more with pics maybe in the next few days. Hopefully... I have a lot to post, since I abandon my blog sooooooo long.
fort walton mexican restaurants
4 years ago



1 comment:
Study + Work = FUN
Post a Comment