2 May 2009, Saturday
MUSIC-MAN is the theme for this year's concert! Before we get into the stadium, everyone was pushing and squeezing through the security check entrance. Me and Eunice managed to push our way in, and so she let the guard check her bag followed by me. After checking my bag, the guard wants to check her bag again. We were like "check already ma..". Thn the guard says "Bu yao jia jia (Don't pretend) laa.." with a fake smile. *pfft!* The concert started around 8.15pm with some local artist. Don't know who were they. =p. If I'm not mistaken, Music-Man came out around 8.30pm with his first song, 'Yao Kuan Che Me Le' slowly. HAHA! The whole crowd were screaming & shouting! You can't imagine how the crowd react. *out of breath* Fuhh! Moving on, unfortunately, the line that we were seating was a 'DEAD LINE'. Our line was SOOOO CALM and QUIET. Which is not a very normal scene in a concert. Sad case! The girl sitting next to me even yawned! Felt like I wanna smack her on the face. SHEEESHH!
Anyway, the concert went on wildly with excitement and screaming voices of crazy fans. LOL! I admit I'm one of the screaming fans. >.<. Hmmm, he sang 28 songs, I can't recall all the songs because he sang too many. =p. These are the memorable songs that he sang for the night; 'Yao Kuan Che Me Le', 'Xin Tiao', 'Luo Ye Gui Gen', 'Forever Love', 'Bu Wan Chen De Xuan Lu', 'Can You Feel My World', 'Ni Bu Zai', 'Jian Dan De Ge', 'Gai Bian Zi Ji', 'Gai Shi Ying Shiong', 'Kiss Goodbye', '(chinese version of Mary Says)', etc. That's all I can remember. LOL!
At the end of the concert, everyone was shouting for encore. Unfortunately it really end. =.=ll. We told each other that the next concert, we will all sit together instead of 1 here and there. Buy together, sit together, SCREAM together! HAHA!
fort walton mexican restaurants
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment