Wednesday, 4 November 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVANGELINE LAI (4 Nov 09)We might not have known each other for long. It's time to tell you how I feel about you, I really treated you like my own sister. Somehow, I have a sense of closeness when I'm with you (sounds so wrong). Anyway, It's like I've known you for 10 years instead of 10 months (you should know what I mean, scorpion!). I want to tell you with my heart, I really cherish our friendship a lot. Probably you might not have noticed but I've never done so much for a friend before. Maybe that's fate! God brings you into my life. When I'm down, you borrow me your pair of ears; when I'm sick, you bring me out to eat. Vice versa, when you're down, I'm listen to you and when you're sick, I have to become "chai poh" (policewoman) to take care of your food consumption.

Although the previous island trip was not like what we've expected and lots of disturbance but overall it was ok (come on la! it's our first trip together, can't be that bad!). To be honest, in times the other half of me said to myself "I'm bored", whereas the other part of me said "have a break, enough of stress for u in the city". You know what? I ended up listening to the other part of me, that is why I don't feel bored even if we didn't do much. In fact, it's a very relaxing and rejuvenating trip. Don't you think so? Ok.. Remain silent! I know your answer. Sheeeshh!

Thanks for the memories! Knowing you is the luckiest thing happened in my life. Besides my family, you're the person I care the most. Just like Amy said, "Evan's Best Darlings". Haha!
HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
"Happy Birthday my friend, here's to all the times we shared together, all the fun we've had. You're such a blessing, such a joy in my life. May the good Lord Bless you, and may all your dreams come true!" Corrine May (so you..)
MAKE YOUR LIFE COLOURFUL! ENJOY YOUR DAY!
END RESULT: I successfully make you cry!

No comments: