I started asking myself this question since the beginning of Year 2009. When is my guardian angel or star coming to me? Not that I'm not grateful for the friends I had but where is the star that is supposed to appear in my life? I've always been nice and trying to protect my friends especially the closest ones, being nice to someone doesn't need to have something in return. If sacrifice can lead to great joy of everyone, it's worth it. I can just smile by looking at the sky whether it's bright or dark because I know someday I'll be looking at the same sky but with a different angle and with company.
It's Christmas Eve today! What am I doing here? Wishing upon the star to bless everyone with a BLESSED CHRISTMAS!
Look at how beautiful stars can be
Looks like Milky Way
Wonderful!
When will I get this star?MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR(2010)



No comments:
Post a Comment