Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Valentine's Day

14th February 2009, Saturday

Early in the morning, I went for my 1st driving class. Damn syok lorhh! Maybe it's my first time driving, that's why I felt so excited. LOL! This is the day where mostly all couples are seen on the street. Whereas the 3 of us got together and plan our own programme. LOL! So cham.. Chiss! The 3 of us went to Green Hut @ Petaling street for lunch and back to church afterwards. What to do? We're so dedicated to GB that we actually sacrificed our Valentine's Day! Ishh! Officers should be thankful! XD.
My chicken rice. Forgot the name of the chicken. XD. Quite nice laa.

Felicia's Lemon Chicken noodle.Fries. Not that good. XDTeri's fried rice which takes forever to cook it!Texting!Calling! What am I doing? Taking pics!LOL!The hp that I'm planning to buy soon, W595.

At night after dinner, supposed to go out yum cha with the 2 guys but at last cancel plan because both of them had buffet dinner and were too bloated to go yum cha. Chiss! They came to pick me up frm home and taught me how to drive instead. Not bad! Pretty exciting! XD. Thanks HS & Hash! HAHA!

No comments: