Sunday, 8 February 2009

Another update on my work

6th Feb 2009, Friday

I got my first pay cheque at last! Today is the first meeting at night for all Eagle Star members which includes a combination of few agencies. All members have to stay back from 7-9pm. From now on, every friday night have to stay back for 2 hours. As for the secretaries, only me & my colleague have to stay back. Don't know why but over all it's ok. At least I learnt something from the meeting. It's like an entertainment meeting, the way they talk bout their clients are simply hilarious! Different people at different places acts differently. It's quite interesting when you hear them talking but when you're actually facing their clients, you'll have lots of difficulties and most importantly, you have to stay positive to prevent yourself from drowning. Last minute planning came along before the meeting starts.

Here's the plan.
Boss: Hey Jinn, u wanna come my place later after meeting? So far I have no plans tonight.
Me: Errr, can but you have to send me home to get my stuffs first.
Boss: Aiya, no problem! Call your mum now, inform her earlier.

*I'm calling my mum, here's the conversation.*
Me: Mummy, I'm going to sleepover at Evan's place later but I'm coming home to get my stuffs first.
Mum: Why suddenly go there again? Come home only laa..
Me: Aiya, go there for fun la. once in awhile nothing 1 laa. Don't worry bout me.
Mum: Ohh.. Now big girl ady la? No need mummy to care bout u ady.
Me: No laa. I still need to depend on you, just not as much as last time.
Mum: Up to u laa, you're big enough to make your own decision.
(My mum sounds like she's upset right? Well, that's her when she's alone at home. She always expect me to stay at home with her. I have to live my life ok? Can't expect me to be home 24/7.)

When the meeting is on

LV showcase but a sesat-ed Burberry appear in the pic. =.=ll

HAH! GOTCHA! Caught u posing for the cam when the meeting is on! Actually there's more shameless pics but I think I can't post it here. It's P & C! HAHA! If I do, my boss will slaughter me alive. LOL!

My boss' greatest obsession

1st- PIGS!

2nd- 50 cents coins3rd- CDs4th- Bags

5th- Perfumes

6th- Pictures of sceneries

This nice view is actually taken in her room, CHunted rite?
Fyi, I posted her pigs collection in my long time ago post. Now, this is from her house. No chance to take pic of her bags collection because there's too much of it. XD. No time to take. So happen my phone ran out of batt, so she lent me this chunted spare phone of hers. LOL!

HTC Touch Diamond

No comments: