Thursday, 30 July 2009

My token of appreciation

First of all, this is a backdated post. It may seems drama but I really am grateful. I gave all my effort on my work and studies, sometimes I even skipped my meals because of the works I'm handling. I always give my 100% concentration on something which I think I'm responsible for. Even if it's my responsibility or not, I'll still try my best to solve the problem. Am I just plain silly or I overworked myself? Anyway, the effort I put into my work didn't go waste, I was being appreciated for the works I've done. Although these gifts may seem nothing to some of you, but it means a lot to me. I'm really grateful that I was employed by them. I might have endless of works to do and got scolded when I did mistake but I've learnt my lesson and at least I know I'm appreciated for the works I've done. Just like the old saying "No pain, no gain". It's true people! Believe it! I experienced pain and now I gain what I deserve.

Softener, moisturiser, cleanser

My First Coach from my boss


You know what? I cried several times due to the workload from the office, got scolded by boss and assignments that strikes me at the same time. In times, I am kind of angry of my boss coz sometimes I did too much things for her but I don't know why my anger just gone away in just a few mins time eventhough I'm angry. I'm still so young and I have to manage such pressures. This is not what a normal teenager is supposed to do. This is not the plan I made early of this year. I was supposed to work part time for few months and start studying full time. All the friends at my age are enjoying their college life, shopping or movies after class, sem breaks holidays etc. In contrast, whenever I have sem break holiday, it's not a holiday or a big deal to me, as I still have to go to work. Anyway, cut the crap! I've learnt a lot during this period of time working in the company, my boss is the kind of person with high expectations and requirements. I'm glad that I can fulfilled all the requirements and I've learnt from my mistakes. "Those who forget the past, condemns to repeat it" .

THOUSANDS OF THANKS TO YOU, EVANGELINE! Without her, I won't be able to work and manage my time so well now. This post is specially thank her. If you were not here, I won't be able to earn my Polynia Cleanser, Softener & Moisturiser and Coach bag. Your name; Evangeline(from Evangelism) suits your personality well. Once again,


THANK YOU VERY MUCH!Me & Evangeline

2 comments:

StoneHead said...

Wow! I am .... Your hardwork deserve it all! keep it up.. yet, bout the scolding, is on work matters, is to mould you to become a tough and strong TPJ!!!

Adelin @ Pei Jinn said...

Hmmmm.. Moulding me to be strong? Don't know if it works. I hope it works.