Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Newspaper advertisement

This newspaper advertisement was published on the 10 Aug 2009 in Oriental Daily (back cover page). My actual boss is the young guy on the left most GOLD star with spectacles, Joshua. As for Evangeline, mentioned in my previous post, I'm sure you people can identify who she is. The young hot chick on the right SILVER star and on the first of those squarish groups of pictures.
The soft copy

Actual newspaper advertisement

I might not be involved in the sales challenge but I supported them internally all the way throughout these few challenges and I'm proud of their achievements for today! Most of all, I'm very proud of the results for this round's challenge, especially....... guess you guys will know who I'm referring to. It has been one of her greatest achievement in life to close the sales she had just recently brought back.
MMTS EAGLE STAR IN AIA ROCKS!!

3 comments:

StoneHead said...

Indeed, the agency are pleased to have you in our midst, not only handling the daily admin matters, but also your support, time, responsibility, go through with us over the challenges come ahead and walk hand-in-hand. Thanks Jinn

Adelin @ Pei Jinn said...

It's ok! No problem, though I'm having tough times like what happened just now but still..... it's ok.

StoneHead said...

"next time be watchful with money$$, ngek ngek ngek ngek.."