Thursday, 2 April 2009

Earth Hour

28/2/2009, Saturday

This day was a disappointing day for me. Me, boss and her ex-PA was supposed to have dinner at Look out point, Cheras. I called and reserved a table there but due to the congested traffic, we were late for almost an hour and our table was released out. That's still a small matter. The worst part is, I walked all the way up through the never-ending stairs and slopes and ended with a HUGE disappointment. One thing bad about this place is, it is not handicap friendly. How can they expect a handicap person to walk up on such steep and full of stairs way? Anyway, Thank God there's no more place for us, although I had to run all the way up and down, but at least I'm still capable of doing it. If we were to eat there, my boss will have to go through all the stairs and slopes. Fyi, her leg is injured and not convenient to walk on stairs and slopes. Look at the pictures and imagine how packed it is.
The moment I reached, their electricity tripped but everyone thought they're starting to off the lights for Earth Hour.Look at the crowd!Stopping by the road side to take pictures but only manage to take unsuccessful shots with my lousy camera. Another disappointment. =(

The 3 of us ended up having dinner or should I say supper? in Quan's Coffee & Ice Cream House at Pandan Indah. We were starving to death and coincidently the person that came to serve us was a old friend of mine. =). After dinner, went back home carrying the word 'Disappointed' on my forehead. Such a EVENTFUL day that I'll never forget. =.=ll

No comments: