Sunday, 5 April 2009

Updates on my college life

Here's a little update on my college life. Overall it's still ok, I enjoy life in college because I knew a bunch of good friends there. Although I'm the youngest but like I said, I don't look, think and act like the people of my age. Sad case, is this called matured or old? =.=lll. Sometimes after class I feel tired and sometimes I feel energetic but most of the time tiredness is more than the energetic one. So far the subjects I'm taking in Sem 1 are not those tough subjects. I'm currently taking Financial Accounting 1(that's what we learnt in SPM) & Introduction to Business. FYI, my coursework due date is on 17th(FA1) & 21st(ITB) April. SO FAST WEII! OMG! Anyway, I went for the English Placement Test today. It's a test to identify which english paper you can drop over the three papers according to the result of this test. I'm praying hard that I can drop all 3 papers because I don't want to waste my time & money taking all these papers.
SEGI main block entrance Intro to Business Lecturer, Tony Leong
Financial Accounting Lecturer, Ms Loong

Introducing my new friends in college.

Catherine (Working in Bento King)

Tiffany a.k.a Huey Teng (working in HP)Boon Kit ,U Mobile guy [Look at the shirt! XD]
Pey Ying (Forgotten which Bank. Sorry)

1 comment:

bunz` said...

since when u took that pic?!
wargh *berserk*