HEY PEEPS!
This is for some of you who's been asking bout 'how's my life', 'how am I' and 'what have I been doing lately'. Felt like crying when I read my friends' blogs. Almost most of them are enjoying their college life whereas me? What am I doing? How's my life? Why is it like this? I know I shouldn't complain coz I chose this road for MYSELF. T.T . Why is life so unfair to me? Why can't I enjoy life like most college students? Just take a look at my daily schedule. I hardly have time for myself. It's like I have NO LIFE!
Weekdays except Wed: Work, 9am-6pm; College, 6.30-9.15pm; Eat, Do Hw & sleep.
Wed: Work, 9am-6pm; TV, Online, Do HW, Eat & Sleep (almost the same routine except I don't have class).
Sat: Girls' Brigade, 2-5pm; TV, Online, HW, Eat & Sleep.
Sun: Church, 11.45-1.30pm; Chinese Class, 2-4pm; after class have to go to Granny's place for dinner and the same old routine mentioned.
The only time I can hang out with friends are either after college; Sun, after class or if I skip GB, I have an extra free day. I want FREEDOM!!!
fort walton mexican restaurants
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment