Monday, 29 December 2008

Good news+bad news

27/12/08, Saturday
Stayed at home the whole day because people renovating the house. Have to look after them. Btw, I finally got a new air-cond in my room! =). After they've done with their job, mum sweep outside while I sweep and mop the floor inside the house. This really shows that I'm cleaning! All of a sudden we heard a loud engine noise thn BAMM! Our neighbour's car accelerated, hit a car on the road and crashed into our opposite neighbour's hse. The car that got hit was quite serious, the driver cried and cried after that Pak Cik(our immediate neighbour) hit her car. She told us that was her new car. Mum & I have to stop our work to accompany the lady because there's only Pak Cik alone in the hse. He told us that his bro in-law passed away and he was too upset. He didn't know what happened. He reversed the car, crashed through his gates and crashed through the opposite neighbour's wall at the side. What a tragedy! Normally he's a nice guy and is very careful in driving.That's my new AC!
Safest parking place in town! LOL!The front viewThe lady's new car. *Ouch!*The lady's car hit the neighbour's 2nd car bcoz the impact too big ady!The whole scene!

No comments: