10/12/08, Wednesday
I finally watched Twilight! It was wonderful! Edward Cullen is hot! No wonder everyone post his picture. =D. Went to Pavillion with Felicia,Huo Syan& Matthew this afternoon. Pity the 2 guys have to treat us popcorn & drinks as a payback for being late. Haha! That's just too bad! Yes, I'm talking bad about u! Muahaha! We were taking pics with Bolt before we went in.Look at what Feli is drinking! Maybe she's too excited for the show! XD
After the movies, the four of us went to Carl's Jr for lunch. I shared with Feli coz I we know we couldn't finish it. Whereas the lousy Huo Syan can't finish his food coz he's too skinny. While he was talking to his friends with his back facing us, we added some salt and pepper into his burger! The moment he bite it, he quickly spit it out and we burst out laughing. Even his friends didn't inform him bout the stuffs we add. Au, you have such good buddies! HAHA!
Why u imitate my post? Ish! Copy cat!
Decided to go yum cha at Gasoline after shopping at Low Yat. Huo Syan did the most embarrassing thing.
HS: Ei! Leng chai!Yao ho lan pai mou?(Hey, handsome! Got poker cards anot?).
Me & Feli: HAHAHA! That's a girl la!! U dumb dumb!! HS checking his ears, he thought it might turn red. XD
When the girl returned, he apologized but apology don't seem to be accepted. Too bad!
Huo Syan, Me, Feli Nice drink!
The four of us!(Matt,Au,Feli,me)



No comments:
Post a Comment