Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Where should I work?

I just went for an interview in the pet shop lately, I got the job but I'm still considering of working there or not. If I were to work there, the pay is low, long working hours sumore! 10am-10pm, 5 days a week. Moreover, I have to work on the weekends as well! Which means I can't go to church and chinese class on Sunday! No way!! I love pets but I just want to take a break on sun because of that reason I don't want to work there. I really want this job but why they have to take my sun? =.=ll.

Another option is to do telemarketing nearby my house. Although the pay not very high oso but consider reasonable for my age & experience. At least higher thn the pet shop. I guess the working hours will be better as well. The most important thing is I can rest on weekends! How?!! Should I apply for this job?

The interviewer for the pet shop asked me to start work on 1st Jan 09. I have to make a decision ASAP!

No comments: