7th of Dec, Sunday
I was kind of tired after I publish the previous post, so I went to bed right after. I'll talk about what happened on the 7th at Daniel's wedding.
In the afternoon, we went to his condo in selayang. We arrived a minute earlier thn the bridal cars. The groom is driving mini cooper! The cars that are following at the back are all silver MyVi! There's 6/7 of it if I'm not mistaken.

Now, this is the interesting part. The dinner is held at the Selayang Palace. There are 4 weddings going on at the same time. It's complicated because the halls are all next to each other. We nearly went into the wrong hall. How embarrassing but I guess nobody will even notice if we did. Here's some pictures for the night.
In the afternoon, we went to his condo in selayang. We arrived a minute earlier thn the bridal cars. The groom is driving mini cooper! The cars that are following at the back are all silver MyVi! There's 6/7 of it if I'm not mistaken.
It started with the chinese tea ceremony. They're accompanied by the wedding co-ordinator(tai kum che). She's the most "sampat" person that I've ever seen in my life. The way she talk, the way she act etc. That's her(the 1 wearing a pink sam fu)! Although she's "sampat" but at least she bring laughter to everyone. Just look at how happy they are. That's all for the day at the groom's house.
Now, this is the interesting part. The dinner is held at the Selayang Palace. There are 4 weddings going on at the same time. It's complicated because the halls are all next to each other. We nearly went into the wrong hall. How embarrassing but I guess nobody will even notice if we did. Here's some pictures for the night.
Our table
my sister, me & my bro
sis, bride, groom, me
me, sis, mum, bro
me & my beloved mother at home
ME!



No comments:
Post a Comment