Thursday, 25 December 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It's christmas again! This year's christmas is quite silent to me but I don't know bout the rest of u. Christmas eve even worst! Just came back from genting, nothing much to do. Wanted to go for candlelight service but can't make it at last. Ended up staying at home whole night for movie marathon.

Woke up late this morning coz watched the tvb series till quite late. By the time I reached, the pastor is already preeching half way. Maybe I didn't go back to church for quite long time. Whenever I meet back my old friends, it's like I know them but not close anymore. I don't have the sense of belonging anymore in this church. Now I'm trying to go back to this church weekly so that I can build back up the relationship with them and make myself comfortable in this church. If I'm comfortable, I could draw a closer relationship to God and be more open to express myself.

Normally, I'll buy some cards & gifts to give out to my friends but this year I just don't have the time to shop for gifts. Quite sad to see everyone giving out gifts like santa claus but I can't give anything to them. =(.

This is the day the Lord has come! I will rejoice and be glad in it! Happy Birthday Lord! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Me, Manda, Mei Leng

Me, Manda, Mei Leng, Joyce

Can u find me? Seriously! I'm inside!

Reminds me of Pet Society. =p

Our Parish Hall(sooner or later it'll be gone!)=(

No comments: