I've been stuck at home for this whole week, except Sat & Sun. I have nothing much to do, these few days I glued my eyes to the TV watching TVB series during daytime, and at night, online schedule with msn,pet society,geo challenge & blog. There's a lot more TVB series for me to catch up. If my sis sees this, she'll probably call me up and say "You Should Be Cleaning!" not "You should be watching!". Fyi, I've been throwing bags of rubbish since I don't know when. The big black thrash bags also finish already! Can you imagine? Few bags in a day! I'm really speechless! Tired of cleaning weii! Wish to take a break. What else to post? I have no idea!
Oh yeah! I got an exciting news today but not confirm yet until I got it in my hands. So I better not write what is it here before I get embarrass if I do not get it. I'll reveal what's the mysterious thing by end of this week after I got it in my hands. XD. Stay tune!
fort walton mexican restaurants
4 years ago



1 comment:
you really need a break? how about buying you some kit kats?
haha...
Post a Comment