Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Intersquad Competitions!

13/12, Saturday

As usual, every year among all intersquad competitions in Girls' Brigade that I'm worried most for my squad is the Drill Competition which is on today and second is the Cooking Competition which is on the following saturday. On this day, it's the Drill & Quiz Comp. It turned out to be quite good. Lots of new cadets joining the drill team. As you can see, I'm in squad Follow, that's why I bolded it.

Results

(Drill Comp)
1st- Seek
2nd- Follow
3rd- Serve
(Quiz Comp)
1st- Follow!
2nd- Seek
3rd- Serve
My squad members! I'm not in it bcoz I'm a Young Leader, can't join in.

The 1st KL GB family!

Me, Queenie, Felicia, Shana
20/12, Saturday

Cooking competition!!I can't believe it's over! Actually the competition is fun, but I don't know what work can the cadets(kids) do. If I let them use knife and something happen, I get the blame, if let them cook, lagi worst! The only thing they can do is to knead the dough, roll the dough into small balls etc. Although we didn't win, at least we got Best Presentation and during the process everyone is satisfied by what they've done and they had fun during the best dress cat walk.

Results!

1st- Seek

2nd- Follow

3rd- Serve

Best Presentation- Follow

Best Team work- Seek

Best dress- Yu Shane(squad seek)

I'm actually cooking! Can u believe that?
Squad Seek's tableServe's tableOUR SQUAD FOLLOW!!That's me!
Swe Jyan, Me & Jyan's friend(forgot her name)
Me,Queenie & Shana(All frm squad Follow)Our dwarf, QueenieMy DIY shirt(front)BackMe & Shana
Xmas party after cooking comp
The finalist for best dress
(the girl in the middle is the winner)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when are you cooking for me? i want cabonara with bacon and cheese...

Adelin @ Pei Jinn said...

I'll think about that! You buy everything home and bring me the recipe.