"I promise I'll start after SPM"that's what I usually answer.
Just like I promised, I'm starting a blog now fellow friends! haha! Actually my papers ended on 1st Dec but too bad I was too busy playing pet society and looking at other stuffs. By the time I finish browsing through nonsense, it's already late at night(I mean 3-4am). That is why I start so late.
Currently I'm busy with "cleaning the house" job, because I have no choice. I have ntg to do compare to my elder siblings and mum. They said they wanted to repaint the whole hse, they provide the money and I have to provide energy since I dun have that much money. I only have few weeks time to clean up the mess in my hse. You can't imagine how my room looks like during SPM. At least now it's not so messy, I'm finding for ppl to take my old books. Starting with the room, thn to the living room, and lastly the store room(messiest room in the hse). Look at the picture on the 1st day of SPM.



No comments:
Post a Comment