Monday, 29 December 2008

Movies!

I thought I was LATE but at last I'm not the latest 1. HAHA! Met them at KLCC thn window shopping because didn't bring enough money. Yh was hunting for purse so we accompanied her around to find a suitable 1. Met up with Jo at last thn we went to buy tickets for movie. We kept arguing wanna watch this and that. If 1 person watch the show ady, everyone have to start thinking bout another show. Ended up watching 'Australia'. Don't know what's the genre la but it's 13 & above. Haha! Went for lunch at Madam Kwan's thn rushed to the cinema. By end of the show, everyone was frozen! The show was good! A MUST WATCH! I finally bought Lee Hom's latest album. It's pre-sale but at least I paid everything ady!This guy looks charming after he shaved his facial hair.HAHA!

The bag that I wanted to buy but not enough $$$!! I'll be back!!I'm a shopaholic! Just that I need a little credits! Don't know bout her. HAHA!
The 'going-down' christmas tree in KLCC
My lunch! Yumm!
This is the one!

No comments: