Saturday, 13 December 2008

Shopping spree

*Yawn* Have to wake up early in the morning to wait for Yee Teng to come to my house. I'm exhausted! I slept at 5am after a movie marathon. I bought a dress for her & Li Ean. YT came all the way to my house to show me her prom & to try on the dress I bought for her. I'm so touched! =p.
PJ: Let's take some pics before we leave the house.
YT: Hey! I wanna take with the doggy I gave u.
Here's the pic of the dresses I bought for them, I forgot to take pic of Yt's prom dress. Chiss!
Black for YT, White for LE
YT,doggy & me

Today is Yt's day to feel the excitement of taking public bus. XD. I took bus with her out to Times Square this afternoon. This is what she said when we took our sits.
YT:Eh, pei jinn, when do I have to pay?

PJ: That conductor will collect from us later. No worries!

Met up with Ee Mei in Sg Wang and had lunch with her.

Ee Mei's, mine, Yt's

After lunch, have to rush to BB to meet up with Felicia. Promised to go Wisma Genting with her to book the room. She booked a deluxe room on 22nd-24th Dec, Rm420 bcoz it's peak season. Went back to Pavillion with her to shop! We were hunting for the same thing which is flip flops. Haha! I bought a flip flop from the brand iPanema by Gisele Bundchen while she bought hers from Padini Authentics(I bought a jeans too). I've tried wearing PA,Extreme, Hush Puppies, Asadi & even night market flip flops, none of it is as comfortable as this brand, it's not only comfy but also cheap. Sounds like I've been paid to say this right? It's true, no lies.

That's Gisele Bundchen!

This is the 1 I'm hunting for but unfortunately it's out of stock, so I bought another 1 instead.

This is the 1 I bought


Decided to take a break at the food republic

Packing everything into 1 bag

I guess the rest room sign in Pavillion is not big enough, while we were in the toilet, a middle aged man went in to the ladies but luckily he realised as soon as he step in and rush out briskly.

While waiting for my mum to pick us up

The noisy band! Chiss

No comments: