Suppose to go out with my buddies but ended up no transport and my mum said she wanna redeem something from KLCC so I accompanied her there. We redeemed a Panasonic Vacuum cleaner & a twin set cordless phone. I can say that these 2 are my latest toy. Have to learn how to use it thn teach my mum. Had dinner with her there as well. I thought of joining my friends nearby there but she asked me to accompany her back home, no choice la.. My mum more important. Went back home, watched my cousin on 8tv, she just joined the Quickie family. Fyi, she's one of the host. When it's time, me & mum rushed out to the side of our house to watch the fireworks show. This year not so nice though. LOL! Can't get nice shots of it! Maybe my camera not so advanced yet.
We ordered food from here. Not bad wei! (the name sounds like tj's blog url, yoshindo)
Our dinner! yum!!
The night view there were quite fascinating.
Anyway, that's all for my New Year's eve! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
HAVE A GREAT MOOO YEAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment