Saturday, 10 January 2009

I finally told the TRUTH!

Just like I said yesterday, I'll tell my boss about the computer today after the test. I told her the whole story and ended up she said this.
Boss: You should have told me on yesterday night itself, so that I can arrange someone to fix it today. Aiyo. Monday's operation will be messy.

She sounded stressed-up, so I don't dare to say a word. Actually I didn't want to ruin her mood because she's still in Taiwan. I wanted her to enjoy her trip without worrying about the problem here. Guess I was wrong again! She didn't scold me but according to the tone of her voice, I can feel that she's disappointed. How can I face her on Monday? I did such a HUGE mistake and the thing that I wrote in the previous post was true. The computer that I crashed, affected the whole agency's operation! ='(. I'm a trouble-maker!

Prayer request from all of you!

Please pray that God will send his angels to guide the technician as he repairs the problem, so that no data will be lost and everything goes back to normal. Thank you!

GOD, I FULLY RELY ON YOU!

No comments: