15/01/2009, Thursday
Today is the day both my boss will not be in the office. Suddenly 1 of them came back in the morning. Surprised me though because I didn't prepare drink for him because I didn't know he's coming back. Nyway, was quite busy today, even brought home some work. Yalerr, boss. I know I don't have to but I prefer to finish my jobs faster. Evan, did you put anything into my fishy meal that day when I looked away? Why suddenly I so hardworking 1? Hmmm.. Before my lunch time ends, one of the agent from the next agency brought in a bottle of wine, so he gave me & my colleague each a glass. He gave me more! How come? According to him, he said my mum is a good drinker, the daughter should be ok also, it runs in my blood.
WAKAKAKA! Have been listening to this the whole day!My set of keys
Cheers! Actually I drank a quarter of it ady.
Wooshhh! Bottoms up! LOL!
16/01/2009, Friday
Did lots of stuffs today. From this to that, and that to this. I don't know what I'm crapping here. LOL! Dear, hopefully when you got back to the office tomorrow, you'll be satisfied with what I did. =p. After work, have to rush home and go to cell.
Camwhore before I pack my bags. LOL!My note book, what's happening.
The answers at the bottom
Have to re-organize the whole file. Not tough but challenging. HAHA!



No comments:
Post a Comment