Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Chinese New Year Gathering

Every year without fail, my house will at least be a mini casino for a day or two during Chinese New Year. My brother & sister's friends are the majority, because they all have cars. No excuse of transport problem. Whereas, my friends are all still quite young, have to depend on parents to send them here. After all, everything was ok, there are still some of my friends that came.
A day before CNY,25th January was a pretty exciting night. Reunion dinner at granny's place as usual. The moment we got home, my brother's friend was on the way to our house. Guess you'll know what's with that right? Gambling session! Pity me, I have to become a MANGALAI(bangladesh or should I say Manga Tan?[inside jokes btw me & boss]) to clean up the mess in my room while they are all enjoying downstairs. I was so frustrated, they all laughed loudly & it really disturbed my mood to clean the room. I quickly arranged everything nicely and joined them. =p. Cannot tahan! The temptation was too strong! My brother let me & sis to take over his banker place and we won lots of cash for him. *wink*. We played till 7am weii! Didn't even sleep, only took half an hour nap thn have to rush to granny's place already. The 3 of us were fishing there the whole day. XD.

Reunion meal!

2nd day of CNY which was yesterday, my ex-schoolmates came to my house. Not all of them but only 10. Guess what we did? I think you already knew. Don't have to tell out. =p. Sorry guys, I know I won some of your money but too bad la, it's CNY. Only 1 year once, let it go la! HAHA! 2 person missing in the last picture, because they left my house earlier, no chance to take pic with them. Sorry HS & Viki!

Howe Ee, Bowie, MeMe & AdrienBowie & meHowe Ee, Bowie, Adrien & me (They came quite early though, didn't get to meet the people down there)My dumb dumb bro(the blue shirt) & his friendsMe & Li ChuinHe refused to show us his botak head. =.=llMe & VirginieThe 3 pinkies! I'm in btw 2 kiddosMy pet sis, Queenie & meMe & Li Ean

No comments: