Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Tongue Tied

RULES:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

4. Make a sentence with the specified song title!

5.. Tag 10 friends.

6.Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.

7. Have Fun!

IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Miracle Girl- Drake Murphy
"So don't wait for me Better yet,
just come on closer,
Misery loves company,
So I guess she's my lover (oh)"

The other way round. Chiss! Am I the miracle girl? NONONO!

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day
"As my memory rests,
Never forget what I lost,
Wake me up, when September ends."

I lost my father since I was 13. I miss spending time with him! =(. Shows that I'm a person that will cherish the moments of life.

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Feels Like Tonight- Daughtry
"I never felt like this before,
Just when I leave, I'm back for more,
Nothing else here seems to matter,
In these ever changing days,
You're the one thing that remains,
I could stay like this forever."

In short, I like a person who is extra ordinary like Lee Hom. LOL!

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Journey to the Past-Anastasia
"Somewhere down this road,
I know someone's waiting,
Years of dreams just can't be wrong.
Arms will open wide,
I'll be safe and wanted,
Finally home where I belong."

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Locomotion-Kylie Minogue
"There's never been a dance that's so easy to do,
It even makes you happy when you're feeling blue,

So come on, come on, do the locomotion with me."

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Can't Stop Praising- Hillsong
I can't stop praising the Name of the LORD.

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Break Free-Hillsong
I always break free from my mum?

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
My Sacrifice-Creed
"When you are with me,
I'm free, I'm careless,I believe,
Above all the others we'll fly,
This brings tears to my eyes,
My sacrifice."

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
With All I Am-Hillsong
"Jesus I believe in You,
Jesus I belong to You,
In the reason that I live,
the reason that I see,
With All I Am."

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND
Crash and Burn-Savage Garden
"Let me be the one you call,
If you jump I'll break your fall,
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night,
If you need to fall apart,
I can mend a broken heart,
If you need to crash then crash and burn,
You're not alone."

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Ai Zai Na Li(Where is Love)-WANG LEE HOM!

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Better than Life-Hillsong
"You give me breath and all your love,
I give my heart to you because,
I can't stop falling in love with you,
I'll never stop falling in love with you."

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Come Holy Ghost Come..-Sounds of Paradise
"Come Holy ghost come,
come holy ghost come,
come holy ghost come,
right now on me."
Doesn't seem right. Hmmmm?

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Listen to the Rhythm of the falling rain- Dan Fogleberg

YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Know You More-Hillsong

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Illusions-Reshmonu

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
There is Nothing Like-Hillsong United
"There is nothing like 2x,
Your Love 2x,
there is nothing like 2x,
Your Love 2x"

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Tongue Tied-Faber Drive

Whoever la.. I lazy to tag. Damn sleepy!

No comments: