Monday, 19 January 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!

My MUM & ME!
It's my mum's Birthday today! 19/1/2009. Thank you MUMMY for taking good care of me since I was young, buy me things and tolerate me. I don't know how far if it's true that so happen I'm an accident but somehow, at least I'm always there for you now. Although you always grumble because I didn't help you much in the chores but at least I still did what you asked me to do. Not like that 2 fellow! Take good care of your own health and rest more! I might not have the time to help you in the market, but I have the heart to care for you. I LOVE YOU MUM! I really appreciate what you've done for me. You deserve a big hug & kiss from me! MUACKZZ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!Taken in Pavilion on 19/01/2008We used to be a happy family till 2004You bring me along everywhere you go.Take nice pictures of meLast time!NOW! Everyone looks so tired after a month of house cleaning etc.We had mum's birthday dinner here, 9888. It's nearby the Badminton Stadium at Tmn Maluri. Too much people, have to wait for like more than half an hour for the food!Look at the crowd!Mutton soup with the vege which I hate. =pFried pork meat
Assam fishPumpkin rice"Ying Yong Kai Lan" (Crunchy type of 'Kai Lan', don't know how they cook it but it tasted good!)MUM, Poppy wants to wish u HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO! *Woof! Woof!*

No comments: