I finally can surf the net in my room after
years of waiting. Actually I got a computer in my room since last year but no internet because no cable to connect it. I got this network cable yesterday from my uncle but my computer got problem so I can't on it. As you can see, I just fixed the problem. Actually I've been using my sis or bro's lap top to online after so long. Had been sharing with them since I was young. When they want to use their pc, I can't say no but to let them use. That's why I'm so excited that I can finally use it
anytime I want in my room. Soon I'm bringing the TV into my room as well after the renovation, downstairs. HAHA! For those of you that knows me for a long time, you'll probably know how I feel right now. XD.
YAHOOOOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment