In the year of 2008, I was not really happy with my life. Maybe there's a lot of stress when I was preparing for SPM. I'm unlike those Einstein students, I didn't study well in my form 4 and this is the consequence. Last minute preparation, cramped up tuition classes+extra classes throughout the whole year. This is not life at all weii! Advice to all of u who's facing SPM soon, don't play a fool or u'll regret! All sorts of problems seems to strike, not only studies. I know you people might think that I'm a happy go lucky person but actually, I'm not. I look tough at the outside but weak in the inside. I'm also a human. Nobody is perfect in this world! I can hide my feelings and explode it to myself.
My wishlist for 2008 after SPM
-Go back to Wesley Methodist Church(starting to go back)
-Start a book writing about what I've learnt in the book of Proverbs.(not done)
-Meet all my old friends(Only met a few)
-Go to Singapore(not done)
-Shopping(did a little bit, not enough)
-Get a lap top(not done)
-Get my driving license(in the process)
-Learn chinese(learning)
-Make sushi!(not done)
-Work(starting soon)
-Read all the books that I've got(not done)
-Watch all the TVB series at home(not done)
-Cut my hair.(not done)
-GETTING A CAR! This msg is for u TYM!
2009!
I just wished I can do all those stuff before I start college. I probably can get my driving license before college. About the meeting old friends, not sure yet. Maybe chinese new year. Starting to work soon. I have 7 more wishes to go! OMG! I hope 2009 will be a great year for me! The past is the past! Don't wanna think bout last time! Must look forward to this year! I'm sure college will be 10x better than high school life.
fort walton mexican restaurants
4 years ago



1 comment:
how come getting a car is not in your wish list? you prefer taking bus? haha...
Post a Comment