Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Tagged by Alison Loke(my laughing partner) HAHA!

Instruction: According to your age, list down the number of things that most people dont know about you. And then tag 5 people.

#1 I like to eat! You all don't know rite?
#2 I want to be thinner!
#3 I get frustrated if something goes wrong and I can't fix it.
#4 I still have my baby pillow. (I mean a pillow that has been with me since I was a baby)
#5 I will pray for everything, whether it's a tiny or huge case.
#6 I'm a christian fyi.
#7 I like my work for now.
#8 I'm very sampat.
#9 I can make you laugh like a donkey.
#10 I'm the youngest in the family/mummy's girl.
#11 My mum thinks I'm still a baby! I'm 18 already!! Gosh!

Tag whoever that wants to do this tag.

No comments: