AT LAST I GOT IT ALREADY! Last week Video Ezy called me to collect the CD but I was busy the whole week so couldn't take it. So happen my boss wants to go KLCC with me, so I can collect it at the same time! Muahaha! While she was sending me home, she asked me to play it in her player. I couldn't tear off the plastic because it was too tight and she asked me to use the keys instead. I accidentally
stratched the top part of the box. Sobsss! =(. Evan, I know you're probably laughing now but do you know how do I feel? Ishhh! Ask me to blog this to embarrass myself right? Evil blur sotong! Nyway, I played his song in the office the whole day.
WAKAKAKA! Chun-ted!
5 comments:
lee hom is gay!!! hahahaha...
Pity Cindy, next door agency's admin staff whose experiencing ear torturing session throughout the whole day in the office.. You thought everyone likes Lee-Hom? haha.. Ok la, i do like some of the songs sung by him, but no comment whether he is a gay or not.. probably some cover up gossips are spreading around de.. Kekeke..
WOI! That's bullshit weii! The fella on top of ur comment is my bro. He likes to crap. =.=ll
lee hom blue..
@.@
-liNg-
1 more thing, not very loud oni ma. Don't think she can hear it. =p
Post a Comment