Hey readers!
I'll probably start working either on 5th/12th jan(mondays). According to my previous post, I have 2 options but now I'm not choosing either 1 of it. This is the previous post I'm talking about, click me. My mum found a job for me in her office, insurance company. I have to work there as a clerk. Sickening + boring job. But at least the working hours are quite considerate and the most important thing is I can rest on weekends. It's from 9am-5.30pm. Actually I've tried this job last time, I had this so-called experience, so I just have to learn a little bit more because this is a different agency from the one I worked for last time. Hence, different system but more or less the same thing.
Fyi, I still don't know how much is the salary and not sure when I'm starting my work. Siblings said I have to look after the house because those workers are coming to paint our house in these few days, I can't go anywhere but home till the workers leave. Maybe I get to postpone the job to another week.
I'm going for chinese lessons on sunday from tomorrow onwards. I'll no longer be a banana. Haha! Going for the lesson after church service. Have to sleep now. It's getting late, I'm afraid I can't wake up tomorrow morning. In the meantime, enjoy your night life!
fort walton mexican restaurants
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment