Sunday, 4 January 2009

Great Day!

My 1st day in chinese class was great! Thought I'll be late for class, because went for lunch with church friends after service. Met ly & her family there. Her mum & bro same class with me. By the way, she's in year 2 with her sisters. LOL! Surprised me! I knew it yesterday midnight actually, she told me after she read my blog. I can say the teachers there are quite friendly. The learning method a bit funny la! 1 hour of learning how the basics thn another hour learn how to pronounce/sing songs using hanyu pinyin.

Lessons for today! We learnt A,E,I,O,U. Not like how u pronounce it in english. Each alphabet got 4 tones. Phew! I was messed up by the 2nd and the 3rd tone because both of it got similar tones though it's different. I guess I'm ok with it now. Sounds like learning music right? So far I enjoyed the class, made friends with few students there. I'm the youngest in class wei!!=.=ll. I hope I'll still enjoy the way I do in the following classes till the end.

No comments: