This is the day where I'm free of work because everything is done. I'm happy all day long, taking pics of the pigs in the non-halal office and with my colleague. An unfortunate event happened before I pack my bag to go home.
ME
My colleague, Cindy
Psst! That tag I'm wearing is nt mine actually.
My boss & mickey
Pig pad
Pig candle
There's the pig!
Decors also pig!
Pig mug!
Piggy clips!
Pig fan!
Pig coaster!
After having fun the whole day, I decided to scan for virus in the computer where I'm using. I forgot to close the Windows Media Player and here comes the problem! The scanning paused half way, so I thought of closing the player so that the anti-virus can continue the scanning process. The computer hang all of a sudden, so I waited for it to load but there's no response. I click the restart button at the CPU and wait again. I attempt to recover everything but at last hang again! The big problem starts here after I restart again! It only load till the memory check part and can't continue till the windows. It requires a cd to repair the problem. It says there can't find some kinda file or something. I'm getting worried, so I tried and tried for many times. STILL THERE'S NO CHANGES! OMG! I know I'm in deep s**t ady! HOW??!! I'm worried,I'm afraid and I'm ARGGHHH!! I AM SO STUPID! MY STUPIDITY crashed the office's computer! I'm such a FOOL! Although I have a kind-hearted boss but still it's my mistake, how should I tell her?? Just hope that they can just put in the cd and everything return to it's original state. The computer that I'm using is the Mother board. If something goes wrong here, the other computers in the agency will have the problem as well. OMG!! Even more STRESS! GOD, HELP ME!!



No comments:
Post a Comment