This morning, I felt like dying when I thought of going to work. I can't even open my eyes. Forcing myself to get my body off the bed. I always thought working again in the insurance company will be boring. I guess I was wrong this time. Maybe it's because I'm working in a different agency. She asked me a funny question when I was waiting for her to give me something to do.
Boss: Hey dear, do you go for clubbing?
Me: I'm still under age la. Not time yet.
Both of us laughed and get back to work. LOL! I think she likes to go clubbing, that's why she ask me that question.
Anyway, I'm glad I had a kind-hearted boss. 1 thing funny is she's very forgetful! Car number plate also can forget and she called my name wrongly! A lot of times ady! LOL! She really treated me nicely & she trusted me. I'm glad she did and I won't disappoint her. =). Maybe it's because she knows my mum. She's leaving to Taiwan tomorrow and she listed down what I should do for the whole week and taught me a lot of things in just 1 day. Although I have more things to do this time compare to last time when I was working for another agency, but at least I enjoy this more than that. Obviously this current boss is better than the previous 1, I mean the personality.
I spent a lot of time walking around the two buildings, next to each other. Delivering letters to them, collecting stuffs etc. Walked from beginning of the road till end of the road to find the key shop, boss asked me to duplicate keys for her. Damn tiring when I got back to the office! Exhausted! Stayed in the office till quite late today because have to wait till she settle down everything for me to do in the days ahead. Phew! Not bad! not bad! Great job! Just in case you(boss) read this in the future.
THANKS EVANGELINE! FOR TAKING GOOD CARE OF ME AT WORK.
fort walton mexican restaurants
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment