Friday, 9 January 2009

What can I do?

My boss gave me some tasks to do before she leaves to Taiwan few days ago. I was suppose to do everything from Tues onwards till Fri. The good news is, I finished up all my job today and I don't know what else to do tomorrow. How? My boss once told me to ask the agency next to us if they need help if I really have nothing to do. If I done my job and even their job, I can bring my own book to read in the office. Such a nice boss! Thank you God for sending this kind of boss to me! HAHA!

Anyway, tomorrow I think I'm going to bring in my Undang exercise book to do, I'll probably be taking the test on saturday. Scary weii!! It's friday! The day where I can wear casual clothes to go into the office. Phew! You see, I have limited office wear in my closet. It's giving me a hard time to find the right clothes to wear everyday. This gives me an excuse to shop for some new clothes! haha!

The table where I'm sitting everyday for the moment

The office

This is what I'll do when I'm bored!

Cute dolls! haha! Actually the pig's head can move and the blue 1 next to it is a fan. Don't know what's Gloria & the penguin's function. Maybe just a deco?

My boss likes pig!That's why there's pigs everywhere in the office.

Meet Evangeline Lai, my boss. The 1 with short hair. She looks prettier in real though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll see if there's any office wear in Bangkok tomorrow. How old is your boss? I bring her to Poppy... haha... =p

Adelin @ Pei Jinn said...

Thank u 1st. She's 2 yrs older thn TSY. All of them are Poppy kakis just like u.